Tuesday, April 16, 2013

For Sale: Glock 19 Holsters Made to Order


OWB Kydex Holster for Glock 19
Update 7/15/14 I am not taking holster orders at this time. I am focusing on rifle mag carriers and have many new versions coming soon.
Because of the popularity of the Glock 19 and requests to make holsters, I have decided to offer them made to order. I've got Black, MAS Grey (looks dark grey/brown) and Coyote available. These will be $50.00 + $5.00 shipping.
Features:
-Consistent body curve created in press.
-.080 thickness material. .060 available for lightest weight possible.
-.125 thickness belt loops.
-Can be made MOLLE ready.
-Functional with all Generations of G19. This needs clarification. I have both a gen 2 and 3 mold and you may notice I enlarge the mag release area for the gen 4. The gen 2 works but I have found that the slide is slightly shorter (there is also rail space for the 3s and 4s) and therefore it is a bit loose. I've had to do some learning the hard way on these but if you have a gen 2 let me know - I might have a good deal for you.
-Customer configurable as follows:
-Sweat guard height.
-Ride height.
-Left or Right hand.
-Cant.

Specific angles cut for natural body movement.

Smooth consistent body curve.

Color options now include MAS Grey (sheath and the sheet material everything is sitting on) and Coyote. Experimenting with color matching belt loops, screws and rivets.




No comments:

Post a Comment